To install Powertools for Google Drive on your GSuite domain, please follow the steps below.
In case you face any issue in the process, do not hesitate to reach out to our support team who will be happy to assist you in the process.
- Log with one of the domain administrators of the GSuite domain of your company.
- Check the prerequisites of Powertools for Google Drive and make sure your domain is compliant with those.
- From the Designed4Work web site, click on the "Get Started" button, and then on "Free Trial".
- In the new page that opens, provide your contact details.
- In the second step, log with your Google Account and grant the required permissions to Powertools for Google Drive. Those permissions are necessary for the application to be able to perform operations such as changing the files ownership or managing permissions.
- After a few seconds, you will be redirected to the application back office.
Congratulations, you just installed Powertools for Google Drive on your GSuite domain!