View the version of a document
A document's version can be seen in the main Powertools properties window.
Save the current version of a document
To manually save the current version of a document, from the opened document or after selecting it in Drive:
- Click on the Powertools action button
- Select "Save version Vx"
Note that versions can also be saved automatically during a workflow if the workflow contains the dedicated task.
View past versions of a document
- Open the Powertools properties window.
- On the top right, open the additional options menu.
- In the list, select the version you would like to see.
- The properties window changes and displays the metadata and attachments as they were at the time the version was saved.
- To open the document, click on the "Download" button on the top right.